Here’s how to link your passport to your vaccination certificate:
1) Open the official portal of CoWin – www.cowin.gov.in.
2) Log in with your ID.
3) Select ‘Raise an issue’ option here.
4) Click on ‘Passport’ option and select the person whose certificate you want to link from the drop-down menu.
5) Enter your passport number.
6) Submit the details.
Also read- From Windows 11 to JioPhone Next, know everything about the new gadgets launched this week
What to do if your personal information on the certificate and passport do not match
After the process is completed the user will receive the newly updated certificate ‘in seconds’. If your personal details on the certificate and passport do not match, you can also make a request for rectification on the website. How to do it Here’s how to edit personal details:
1) Visit the official portal of CoWin – www.cowin.gov.in.2.
2) Select the option ‘Raise an issue’.
3) Click on ‘Certificate Correction’ option and select the person whose details the user wants to change from the drop-down menu.
4) Click on the options you need to make corrections and edit the details.
5) Click on submit.
It is to be noted that the request for entry of passport number and change of name can be made only once.