General Knowledge Quiz
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such a huge prize, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw.
Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz along with their answers. So let’s play and win 50 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance
1. Question- Several lions have tested positive for COVID-19 in the Nehru Zoological Park located in which Indian city?
2. Question- Which Indian has been named as the Athlete Ambassador for the International Olympic Committee’s ‘Believe in Sport’ campaign?
answer- PV Sindhu
3. Question- Scientists have recently discovered what may be the smallest known black hole in the Milky Way. What is it called?
answer- A Unicorn
4. Question- What is this age-old art of clipping hedges traditionally called in various decorative shapes?
5. Question- What is the pirate flag with skull and cross-bones called?
answer- jali roger